Boat Party (2 hour)
Come join us as we set sail down the famous Vistula River where you will see everything from a 13th-century castle perching on top of Wawel hill to an eerie communist-era abandoned hotel.
We set sail down the beautiful Vistula River at 8:30 pm every Saturday & Thursday nights for 2 hours with an open bar for the entire cruise, with drinking games, party guides and a full surround sound system that will have people on land jumping in the river to try and get on board.
Once back on land at we will take you to three of Cracow's most infamous nightclubs and after parties. VIP entry, queue jump, and free welcome shots all included, we've even brought a professional photographer along for the ride to document all the shenanigans.
We almost forgot to tell you we have a professional magician onboard + rotating surprises like a photo booth, laser show, + much more.
Forget all those other parties that only give you 1 hour of beer and wine, we have doubled down to give you 2 full hours of unlimited beer, rum, gin, vodka, and mixers..and yes when we say unlimited we mean as much as you can drink!!
No waiting in those terrible long lines. We receive priority entry to the best nightclubs and after parties in Cracow. If you're still standing you will get a free shot upon entry to each club.
- 2 hour river cruise
- 2 hour open bar (unlimtied vodka, rum, gin, beer and non-alcoholic beverages0
- Energy drink and snacks available for purchase
- Full music and lighting system
- Live DJ
- Professional photographer
- Live Magician
- VIP entrance and free welcome shots to 3 club afterparty
- SMOCZA 4, KRAKOW; Behind Wawel Castel on the river bank at Smocza 4 at 8:00 PM, this is also where the boat is situated. Just look for the person waving the Krakow Boat Party Sign or you can meet our guides at 7:45-8:00 PM in the main square in front of St.Marys Church (its the big church next to hard rock cafe)
- The meeting point is a short walk from the main square, alternatively, you can find tram timetables & directions here, the nearest stop is Wawel.